Your first class will start on the first Sunday of the month from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. Classes are then held on Sundays at that time for four sessions total.
This class is a great fit for students who feel comfortable with the process of pottery and are ready to refine their ceramic skills. Throughout this course, students will observe weekly demonstrations and learn techniques for centering larger amounts of clay, throwing off the hump and creating wider or larger pieces. Demonstrations may vary slightly based on the needs and skillset of the class.
Take this class if you need practice with:
- Centering more than 2 pounds of clay
- Creating larger and wider pieces
- Refining your bowl, cylinder and plate making skills.
- Making sets and repeating forms
- Exploring unique ceramic shapes through collaring and other techniques.
This class is for individuals who have taken a beginner class at our studio or a different studio within the last year.
Class size will be limited.
Note: By registering for your class online, we ask you read and understand our cancellation or reschedule policies here.
Location: The Pottery Studio | 2525 N. Elston Chicago IL