Your first class will start on the FIRST Thursday of the month 11/3 from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Classes are then held on Thursday at that time for four sessions total.
Class size will be limited.
The 4th session will be pushed to Wednesday 11/30 due to Thanksgiving
This class is a great fit for students who feel comfortable with the process of pottery and are ready to refine their ceramic skills. Throughout this course, students will observe weekly demonstrations and learn techniques for centering larger amounts of clay, throwing off the hump and creating wider or larger pieces. Demonstrations may vary slightly based on the needs and skillset of the class.
Take this class if you need practice with:
- Centering more than 2 pounds of clay
- Creating larger and wider pieces
- Refining your bowl, cylinder and plate making skills.
- Making sets and repeating forms
- Exploring unique ceramic shapes through collaring and other techniques.
Note: By registering for your class online, we ask you read and understand our cancellation or reschedule policies here.
Location: The Pottery Studio | 14943 Califa Street Sherman Oaks 91411