Your class will start on the first Tuesday of the month from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm. Thereafter, classes are held on Tuesdays for four weeks total. Students are welcome to practice from 10am-10pm daily at the studio.
This class is a great fit for students who feel comfortable with the process of pottery and are ready to refine their ceramic skills. Throughout this course, students will observe weekly demonstrations and learn techniques for centering larger amounts of clay, throwing off the hump and creating wider or larger pieces. Demonstrations may vary slightly based on the needs and skillset of the class.
Take this class if you need practice with:
- Centering more than 2 pounds of clay
- Creating larger and wider pieces
- Refining your bowl, cylinder and plate making skills.
- Making sets and repeating forms
- Exploring unique ceramic shapes through collaring and other techniques.
This class is for individuals who have taken a beginner class at our studio or a different studio within the last year.
Here's some recommended tools from our teachers.
Location: The Pottery Studio | Cypress Park | 2808 Elm Street, Los Angeles, CA 90065